Monday, 7 June 2010

Back In Blog Land!

Its good to be back. My foundation degree is coming to an end. Yer! So I find myself with the time for blogging again. To celebrate the end of a three year journey I have had a couple of treats. 'Ooooo' lovely. To start with, a few Sweet Williams to brighten up the kitchen window. I can't remember the last time I bought flowers for the home.

And for those of you that remember clubbing in the 70's and 80's I went with my dear friend and sister-in-law, Wendy, to see the cool, sexy, George Benson. Can you believe he is now 67 and still sings like a young soulful hunk! And that guitar playing! WOW! As you can tell, we thought he was excellent! We had a great night. We danced ( I use the term loosely) and sang (again I use the term loosely) from start to finish, along with everyone else!


We had a lovely Chinese meal before hand. And we must thank the men in our life's for the tickets, although I said this was a treat for finishing my degree, our men actually bought the tickets back in February for Valentines day for us. 'Georgie' was worth waiting for!


So you can see what I have been up to whilst away, I have placed a snippet of my mixed media work from my foundation degree on my other blog www.lesleysmixedmediacreations.blogspot.com/ please pop a cross, take a look and let me know what you think.
I'm off now to spend my evenings catching up on what everyone has been doing in blog land. I'm so excited to be back.
Hugs Lesley. xx

7 comments:

Mary said...

Well, it's good to see you again! Sounds like you had a fabulous night out! I'm going to go check out your other blog. x Mary

Julie said...

Congratulations on completing your course Lesley and welcome back to blogland :o) Your paper work is phenomenal! So delicate and so much patience!

maggi said...

Welcome back Lesley and congratulations on completing the course. Just heading over to see your work.

Indigo Blue said...

Glad to have you back as I have missed looking at your creative work.
x

Heather said...

Oh, Lesley...I'm so jealous!! I saw George Benson countless times in the late 70's. I always loved that he wore eyeliner(so sexy!). Does he still?
Congratulations on completing your coursework!! Yay, you!!

Lesley's Creations said...

Hi Heather. If only I'd had the opportunity to look into them that closely!! Tee Hee! He's definitely still sexy!! Lesley x

MarmaladeRose said...

Hello Mrs,
Gosh I can't believe it's been the best part of a year!!!
Hope all is well with you and the lovely N. Sooooo glad you're going to have time to blog again.

love Fi x